Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rejection

I almost caved in. Okay, I did cave in, but only one.

In the few days I have stuck these patches on me, I have digested plenty calories.

Work birthday party:

“Come on Didi, have another!” (Krispy Kreme donut)
“Awww…no.”
“Go on! Try the chocolate.”

Everything is starting to taste different. Normal. Nicer.

I have also retired to bed earlier, not to think about the ordeal that can grip me like it does in the few intervals throughout the day.

“Why didn’t you call me back, Didi?”
“I was busy.”
“Do you want to see Hairspray?”
“Um. I’m trying to quit smoking and I’m focusing on that.”
“Oh.”

He wasn’t that exciting, and he’s a smoker. Is it wrong to distance myself from that?

It’s all about finding things to do. Substituting the cigarettes with other things. Things that I need to make time for. Example: the gym. My schedule is currently over-the-top, but since I have been on these sticky patches, I have been waking up earlier each day. There is hope.

It is not enough the food being a battle……

There is a positive in all this. I am hopeful in this first step to eradicate toxic nicotine. The other thing: I think I have over-masturbated with my Rabbit.

Is there such a thing?

5 comments:

kuku fashion australia said...

WOW.. Sweet Fashion! Fantastic topics. Liked it., Thanks for the nice Blog. This is really Fantastic. Enjoy online fashion shopping with us! We are- Kuku fashion Australia, with Kuku, Kuku dress, Kuku dresses, Kuku fashion, Mad Love stockist, Mad Love fashion, Toi et Moi online, Toi et Moi jacket, Toi et Moi online. Thanks for staying with us.

body painter said...

Good Blog. The written topics is excellent and helpful for worldwide knowledge. Welcome to our face painting world with - face painting, face painter, face art, body painting, body painter, body art, virginia face painter, belly bumps, glitter tattoo, theatrical makeup Thank you for staying with us. This is a Global Marketing not spam!.

cloud services said...

Thanks for the Great Post. Groupe Conseil Solinteg can support -
office 365
cloud services
sharepoint online
exchange online
lync online
cloud services montreal
microsoft crm montreal
windows intune
and many more services and product from Microsoft Corporation. Thanks.

mou liton said...

We are the contractor since 1980 for alternations, renovations and extensions. On our website you find more information and you can request a quotation. aannemer, aannemersbedrijf, bouwbedrijf, verbouwen, renovatie, kosten uitbouw,kosten verbouwing
Thank for the Post.

Noman Khan said...

Thanks for this post.We current service offerings include Software Development,Web & Graphic Development ,Online Marketing , Hosting & IT Management ,Telecom & Network Services,provider of Business Process Outsourcing,Wordpress,php web application,Joomla,Software Design & Development Bangladesh,Web Development. We have serviced and continuing to service countless businesses in Middle East and across the globe.